Welcome!

This blog is dedicated to my parents, brothers, sister, and cousins who are descendants of Johannes (John) Gutke and Johanna Mork Gutke (pictured above). I am in the process of posting everything I have, so that I can back up documents/photos and also access the info from any location. There are likely to be mistakes, so check back often and feel free to comment if you have corrections!

Sincerely,

Deniane Gutke Kartchner

Denianek@gmail.com


Fred Gutke family



This is is a photo of Anders or Andrew Fredrik Gutke and his family. (Census records indicate that he was known as Fred.)


I think the photo may have been taken about 1904 before his son Carl left for Douglas, Arizona. This is my guess because George isn’t in it (George died 12 October 1901, he was 11 ½ years old). It was most likely taken before 1906 when Carl left for Arizona, and Carl was most likely married in this photo (he got married on the 5 June 1901, four months before George died).

Upper left: Julia M., Carl, Lillie, Frank. 2nd row: Earl, (Father) Fred, (Mother) Christina, Clara. The other child missing I believe is Glen (who would be 19).  

No comments:

Post a Comment