Welcome!

This blog is dedicated to my parents, brothers, sister, and cousins who are descendants of Johannes (John) Gutke and Johanna Mork Gutke (pictured above). I am in the process of posting everything I have, so that I can back up documents/photos and also access the info from any location. There are likely to be mistakes, so check back often and feel free to comment if you have corrections!

Sincerely,

Deniane Gutke Kartchner

Denianek@gmail.com


Beatrice Oleson Gutke's family graves


The following graves are located in the Wasatch Lawn Cemetery, 3401 Highland Drive (1495 East), Salt Lake City, Utah:


Beatrice is Clyde F. Gutke's first wife.

Annie is Beatrice's mother.

 Emil is Beatrice's father.

Bonnie is Beatrice's younger sister. 


Johnny is Bonnie's husband. I should have cleared this grave better! It's hard to read the dates. 

This grave was by the others. I don't know if this is a relative or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment