Welcome!

This blog is dedicated to my parents, brothers, sister, and cousins who are descendants of Johannes (John) Gutke and Johanna Mork Gutke (pictured above). I am in the process of posting everything I have, so that I can back up documents/photos and also access the info from any location. There are likely to be mistakes, so check back often and feel free to comment if you have corrections!

Sincerely,

Deniane Gutke Kartchner

Denianek@gmail.com


Robert's First Birthday in the Newspaper


I found this in the newspaper archives on the internet. I will have to research the link and post it here, but the date of the entry is 26 October 1939. If I remember correctly, we have always called Robert "Bob", but Grandma usually called him Robert. Is this correct Dad? Uncle Jerry? Uncle Kent?

No comments:

Post a Comment